This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge of working with people with mental health needs. The course is suited to a wide range of roles and can support with those looking to progress into care positions.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
|19+||FREE *subject to eligibility checks|
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and a learner support advisor.
This course is fully online
All of our award-winning learning resources are of the highest quality and are designed to be engaging and interactive to keep you focused on your learning at all times.
You will be required to complete a minimum of 151 study hours to complete this course.
This qualification will provide you wiht the knowledge and understanding of working with people with mental health needs.
The course consists of five mandatory modules:
- Approaches to care and management in mental health
- Mental health and mental health issues
- Principles of the mental health care worker
- Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understanding change and support in relation to mental health
This qualification carrries 17 credits