|Start Date:||Duration:||Level:||Study mode:||Course location:||Course Type:|
|Flexible||16 weeks||Level 2||Distance Learning||Distance Learning||Skills & Qualifications||Enrol|
This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information.
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in customer service, and those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
Students wishing to undertake the certificate should be aged 19 or over.
You will need to have at least a Level 1 qualification in literacy as you will be expected to write answers for assessment purposes.
If this is your first full Level 2 qualification you will be asked to complete a declaration form.
Call our team on 0191 511 6127 to enrol.
|Study level||Cost||Additional fees|
|19+||FREE *subject to eligibility checks||There are no additional costs if you meet the eligibility criteria, which will be explained during enrolment.|
You will be added to our Equal platform where you will be able to access all the learning resources and assessments to complete. You will be allocated your own personal tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. You will be required to work through a series of tasks and activities designed to reinforce the learning process and demonstrate your knowledge. Your personal tutor will then assess your work and provide you with constructive feedback for each unit. All of our award-winning learning resources are of the highest quality and are designed to be engaging and interactive to keep you focused on your learning at all times.
(This course is available paper-based too on request)
You should be able to work at a level 1 in functional skills.
This is a 16 week course that requires your own time management for study. You will be given submission dates to keep you focused on the 16 week timeframe.
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a customer facing role, or anyone who is looking to get a job where the role involves customer service knowledge as a key component of them position.
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
The benefits for completing this course are:
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your adult social care skills to help you create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure you have the support needed to succeed
find out everything you need to know about Sunderland College and our exciting range of courses!Pre-register for our next open event