Students aged 16-18 or 19-24 with an Education, Health & Care Plan
Face to face classes from 04 January 2021
- All students taking or preparing for an exam or controlled assessment during January 2021. This is to ensure that you are supported to have the best chance of success given the disruption to your studies during the autumn term.
Face to face classes from 06 January 2021
- All students studying on an entry and level 1 course
- All students being supported by our Intensive Support/Safeguarding Team
- All young people of critical care workers
- Students with special education needs and studying within Directions at Bede
- Students with an Education Health and Care Plan studying on mainstream programme in either FE or HE can request to return to college by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.30am on Tuesday 05 January)*
* Please note you will be supported in college to complete the same remote learning as other students; there will be no separate face to face teaching.
Remote learning from 06 January and face to face classes from 11 January
- All other level 2 and level 3 students in an exam year (academic, vocational and technical)**
** Please note if you do not have internet connectivity at home or a device to work from you are able to attend college from 06 January where you will be will be supported to engage in remote learning using college facilities.
Work Placements and Industry Placements
- All placements postponed until week commencing Monday 18 January 2021.
Apprentices off the job training on a college campus
- For those not scheduled for an EPA in January, apprentices will receive face to face delivery from Monday 11 January 2021.